Disclaimers and additional education related to Rules / Services / Charges
Rules & Regulations
- All Septic pumping Services provided adhere to MN rules-7080 to 7083.
- At the time of appointment, our service team makes an inquiry regarding inspection pipe vs manhole access to your system. Septic maintenance service through a manhole is recommended by the MPCA. This is to ensure removal of all solids and liquids from a tank. However, Minnesota rules allow homeowners the option of having their tank cleaned through inspection pipes if their septic tank manhole is not easily accessible or they request the lawn not be dug up.
- Fiedler Your Pumping Specialists, Inc. does not automatically dig up your manhole. This is a billable service and we do not do or bill for services you do not request. Customers are required to sign a form regarding this that is kept on file if inspection pipes were all that was available at the time of services.
- Routine maintenance includes:
- ½ hour time, system assessment
- Tank pumping with backflushing of tank contents
- Up to 80 feet of hose
- Clean up of site to pre-service status after completion of services
- Maintainers may recommend additional services based upon onsite assessment. These services may include but are not limited to:
- Searching and digging for tank access
- Crustbuster use
- inspection pipe and riser/cover replacement
- High pressure jetting of drainfield or other lines
- Pump replacement or float adjustments/replacement – each will incur additional charges.
DISCLAIMERS & EDUCATION
- Fiedler Your Pumping Specialists, Inc is not responsible for any damage to yards, landscaping, sprinkler systems, or electrical systems due to the need for any probing, digging or otherwise altering the ground to allow for septic tank access at the time of your services.
- Concrete and plastic risers and covers on septic tanks can wear down and break over time. As a result, may crack/break upon removal. Fiedlers Your Pumping Specialists, Inc is NOT responsible for any damage to manhole covers related to their removal or moving during maintenance.
- Wetwipes / “flushable” wipes / Handi-wipe type wipes are NOT septic safe and should NOT be flushed. Any removal and disposal of nondegradable debris from a septic tank will result in additional charges.
- All of our new customers are provided with our Septic Owners Guide after all septic pumping services. This guide can also be downloaded from our website with the link below.
- Winter Handout 2020
- 2022 Education and Policy Packet